What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFM

GregUK

Registered
Looking for a good AFM at a reasonable price (hard combination to get I know!).

PM me if you are parting with one.

Cheers - Greg

I remember one for sale here about a yeast so for 4k and didn't apart to shift. Somehow i think it was an oddity as they normally fetch more.

Struggled to shift mine at £3750. No chance I'd drop £5k on one with the remakes due soon

I think you were unlucky with your timing Jon. AFM is surely worth 4k+ normally. Not many come up and it's a great game. Out of all the 90s games it was the one that I really wanted after playing one.
I've got no idea what AFMr will do to the market. Probably **** all if they price it in the 8-10k bracket. Have they actually got their **** together to announce it yet? I know someone found a coloured screen shot a while ago but at the speed PPS work at the release might still be 2 years away

Condition is everything. There's a restored Funhouse for £7,995 on Pinball Heaven's website, so a similarly well restored AFM should be up there too. Maybe not eight grand, but certainly over five. Players games can still be found for your budget though, just a matter of waiting for them to appear. I'd be thoroughly amazed if the AFMr is any less than £6.5k when they finally make it over here, and that'd be stock with more to pay if you want the new custom PPS/CGC colourisation and any other mods over that.

Jon was really unluckly timing wise. Ill be buried in mine. favourite dot matrix game. I can see the AFMr being £8k plus so if you see an original anywhere near 4k don't blink it will be gone

There is an Afm on pinside located in oxford for sale at 7K Looks mint!

Looks like a budget adjustment is required! Seems like the ones I want all fetch plenty of cash, AFM monster Bash medieval madness.

Looks like a budget adjustment is required! Seems like the ones I want all fetch plenty of cash, AFM monster Bash medieval madness.
You just named and picked probably the 3 most popular/expensive games of the 90's!
MB is another game that has got red hot again of late.

Back
Top Bottom