What's new

Wanted Afm

Playable, nice or mint?

Got a fully restored one, redone cab, new red ramps, new plastics (from Phil!), new playfield, Powdercoated metalwork, most useful mods, LED OCD board, ColorDMD, shaker, took 3yrs off&on, but unfortunately I'd be asking the equivalent to a TWD Prem purely because that's all I'd replace it with right now.

Last edited:
bad timing as earlier this year someone couldn't shift one. man could be on Mars before a remake is ready. Favourite modern game. would be last out the door I'm afraid

I was planning to lend Kirk my AFM for Tilt when I owned it earlier this year, but couldn't change the software back to the original code to allow for coin play.

Kirk's already got AFM in Tilt, sort of, as he has a AFM playfield hanging up on the wall there. :)

I was planning to lend Kirk my AFM for Tilt when I owned it earlier this year, but couldn't change the software back to the original code to allow for coin play.

Kirk's already got AFM in Tilt, sort of, as he has a AFM playfield hanging up on the wall there. :)

Come on, somebody get a cab together and the parts and we can shove the playfield in :rofl:

I want a reasonable one. Not fully restored minter. Needs to work!

Yep - spotted it last time I was there - the barman incorrectly referred to it as an RFM playfield. I didn't correct him as I was being enough of a nerd at the time without making things worse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think it is pretty nailed on AFMR will be available to buy this year......

And funnily enough Rick just confirmed CCR.

'CCR is in the queue to be done at some point and will have new re-written and extended code ... just cannot say when and in what order and of course always subject to change with CGC.'

Let's hope he's got the dimpling right this time
Now I,m confused, emailed him about dimpling and he suggested I throw a pinball at my car and see what happens, not sure but may have hit a nerve!
Now I am thinking it maybe better to get my old playfield restored.

Last edited:
Now I,m confused, emailed him about dimpling and he suggested I throw a pinball at my car and see what happens, not sure but may have hit a nerve!

I meant the predrilled holes on the underside on the playfield - quite a few of mine were off by up to a centimetre on the right side, so you have to make your own. I've read this was quite common.

The playfield will dimple on top, sure, like all playfields do over time, but I have used a makrolon playfield protector on mine to prevent that. Effectively it's still 'new' underneath.

Tell him you can't afford his playfield now due to the big dent on your car door :p

I meant the predrilled holes on the underside on the playfield - quite a few of mine were off by up to a centimetre on the right side, so you have to make your own. I've read this was quite common.

The playfield will dimple on top, sure, like all playfields do over time, but I have used a makrolon playfield protector on mine to prevent that. Effectively it's still 'new' underneath.

Tell him you can't afford his playfield now due to the big dent on your car door :p

I may start another international dispute similar to the Space Jam incident, it's a VW

I can vouch that Mirco is a very nice chap, so I think you probably asked the wrong question at the wrong time. Buy from him with confidence. :thumbs: Pretty sure the @mufcmufc restored AFM that we have at SWL has a highclasspinballs playfield.

I can vouch that Mirco is a very nice chap, so I think you probably asked the wrong question at the wrong time. Buy from him with confidence. :thumbs: Pretty sure the @mufcmufc restored AFM that we have at SWL has a highclasspinballs playfield.
All sorted, my message to him was wrongly phrased for a German reading English which I have now corrected and apologised. Yes Mirco has been very helpful and and quick to respond to my emails and I will put an order in for a playfield if one does not turn up in the Uk.
It is easy to forget that the English humour, banter and reading between the lines does not translate well to other languages.

Wanted ad for a AFM and we end up with posts about the war!!

That's what I love about this forum so kooky and unpredictable but lots of luv and going off piste :D

Btw I would like a AFM as well, in the queue behind Phil, and also a TAF :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom