What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM Working Project £3k

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
It all worked before I packed it away a month or so ago, I was going to restore it but I don't have the time. I have some green targets and a spare small spaceship that seem to be missing. Easiest game by far to do a playfield swap on and I think all parts are currently available

AFM.jpg
IMG_4385.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4391.JPG
IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4400.JPG

I've had a few questions as to why this is a project. If you want to play it as is, I see no reason why that wouldn't be fine, everything works, it's just that there are a couple of wrong targets and some rust to deal with, if that doesn't bother you then you could play it as it is.

Id like to take this if its still available? Ive sent you a direct message too. Cheers Dave

I have a fair few spares from my AFM rebuild spanning 3 long years; all ramps, some boards, backboard, saucers & bracket... quite a bit to be honest... so to whoever buys this is: feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Apologies for the semi-hijack. I felt it would aid a sale, not hinder it.

Nice project for someone.

AFM would be the very last game to leave my collection. Timeless classic.

Back
Top Bottom