What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM super creamy one

D

Deleted member 181

image.jpg
Hi ladies,

Second AFM in as many months , and yes this was going to be a keeper so get all the mocking out the way now ;)
Ok selling as a machine that I have been after for about 8 years has become available, and I need to raise funds and space.

This is a manny woodtech one I am big fan of his work and just love the attention to detail, that goes into the cab.

Gonna try and list all that good and bad and add some pics I have loads more if you want.

Mods :

Bill ung saucer mod kit
Pinball pro speaker upgrade
Super cool Perspex back box alien thing that has a row of LED on top that tie into the mother ship and go insane during strobe multiball.
Red led eye Martians
Target decals
Full led
Colour cliffys

Restorations:

All stickers shop out and new epileptic warning :)
New legs
Bolts
Levellers
Glass
Plastics
Plastic protectors
Lane guide protectors

Every single bolt bit of metal work including the power box , lock mech , rails inside and out have been polished.
Brand new coin door.
All wood filled and seamless on back box and also inside.
And earth cabling re braided.

Bad bits:

Touch ups on the playfield by the mothership , and from the SOL kick out , a chip by the extra ball and a small mark by the ladies foot that has been filled as it's completely smooth.

Comes with colour DMD for £4600
Without colour DMD for £4300

It really is a sexy mother and playa fast and lovely, my son is gonna be soooooo ****ed off as I sold hook his " pirate game " and told him it was to by another " funny alien " game as when I sold the last AFM he went ape , you should have seen his face when I got this new one and the eyes lit up on the aliens.... Oh well daddy's toys deal with it ;)

I don't know why but I can never upload pictures from my iPhone on this site!! I would moan but I also can't build or design websites so have no grounds for moaning ... Thought I would get that in @Paul ;)
Will try and get more pics up later

And sold!!! To a very happy Martian fancier, and now to break the news to my nearly three year old son in the morning :(

Back up for sale, buyer had a change of heart..... At least he told me before I told Jr. :)

Back up for sale, buyer had a change of heart.... Hey at least he told me before I told Jr. :)

Picture of my hand is to try and show how super shiny the cab is , not just of my wolf like hands ;)

More like trying to show you the effects of too much self pleasuring ;)

I am very (very!) interested in the machine, looks really nice.
I am new to the forum and am not sure how to email you personally, can you email me and we can discuss details.
Thanks.
Barry.

A little bit to superstitious to say until I actually have the game in my house :)

Thanks for all the interest and offers game has now been sold and deposit paid, hope the new owner will enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom