What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! AFM or MM

Scorn

Site Supporter
Sadly WOZ has left the building

looking for a tidy AFMr to fill my void.

Ideally in special or limited edition flavour. Can collect.
Cheers

One on ebay but its not cheap!

Does have a 'make offer' button....

Good luck - be nice to see another AFMrm coming to the West Midlands.....

hmmm - people are very strange, and also take people's advice when it comes to selling up.

It is only worth however much someone is willing to pay for it.

@philpalmer has them on the site at £8 (for an SE). That has his usual 2 year warranty.

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 10.26.44.png

Bump

getting cold turkey and it’s not even Boxing Day !

Strange the EBay AFM has a make an offer button but his descriptive says he will not accept offers under the asking price. Maybe he should learn how to use EBay in the 1st instance.

Ebay automatically puts the make an offer on your listings (along with things like relist until sold etc) you have to actively unset it if you don’t want it.

catches loads of people,listing stuff, out
Yeah, understood, a bit of attention to detail on such a high value item, you think the seller would amend his listing after posting. Something that he can easily do to stop ****ing people off.
It’s a nice AFM..... looks mint

Last edited:
Ebay automatically re-enables the Make An Offer option mid-way through some active listings even after you've gone to the trouble of switching it off. Which is extremely annoying when you have dozens of listings and don't wish to haggle.

Great to meet you today, hope you enjoy the MMr

That LE on eBay does look minty.
I wonder what the UK price was, I suspect must have been close to 9k?

It was first listed at £8500 he’s since dropped it to £8k, is it someone on here?

Great to meet you today, hope you enjoy the MMr
Thanks Ian it was a pleasure to deal with you

All set up in its new home see if I can’t add a few games to the 270 it’s already done 😀

Attachments

• E71904B3-D317-48F0-90E9-90B15987DC1E.jpeg
    E71904B3-D317-48F0-90E9-90B15987DC1E.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 59
Haven’t played any of these CGC remakes but they do look awesome.
@Neil McRae is lucky enough to have all 3 - same number 😃
I like the look of AFMr better but apparently the gameplay of MMr edges it from what I hear....
I’d be happy with any of the 3 to be honest 👍

Haven’t played any of these CGC remakes but they do look awesome.
@Neil McRae is lucky enough to have all 3 - same number [emoji2]
I like the look of AFMr better but apparently the gameplay of MMr edges it from what I hear....
I’d be happy with any of the 3 to be honest [emoji106]

For me AFM is the one I wouldn’t want to be without.

But they are all great games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MMr is still my fave game out of my lineup which does also include some classic top games such as TAF TZ IJ WW. When i played AFM i saw the similarities with MM. i find the of layout of MM more exciting. i have passed a few times on the chance to acquire an AFM as it does seem too similar to MM. i guess it’s a personal choice at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom