What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM for trade or sale (the creamy one)

pin.hunt

Registered
I bought this machine through this forum last August - its the "super creamy one" - the details are the same as in the original ad and there are more pics and info in that thread.
For me AFM is not a keeper and ideally I want to do a trade, I'm interested a number of machines especially TWD, GOT, WOZ, TOTAN, TRON, MB etc.. but I am also open to ideas and there could be cash either way.

I am also willing to sell at 4.6K if no suitable machine turns up for a trade - I am about 10 miles south of Bristol and if its a trade then it would be better if the other machine was fairly close.

Mods:
Colour DMD
Bill Ung saucer kit
Pinball pro speakers
Perspex back panel with saucers and LED strip which strobes
Ref Eye Martians (on 2 of these the eyes are not lighting up)
Target Decals
All Leds (Ghostbusters fitted on most of the inserts)
Cliffys.

The previous owner did a fantastic restoration job, practically everything is either new or looks new!

_DSC5252a.jpg
_DSC5253a.jpg
_DSC5255a.jpg
_DSC5257a.jpg
_DSC5259a.jpg
DSC05267-a.jpg
DSC05269a.jpg

Oh man I wish I had the cash to buy this back , it's the only pin my lad goes on about as it has " the funny aliens that go blurgle blurgle blurgle "

Yes - I should have done that in the first place!
Wish List: MM,MB, TAF (if minty), TOTAN, SM, CV, WOZ, GOT, TWD, TRON
I am probably leaving out many which should be in there but that's about it for p/x or trade.

Back
Top Bottom