What's new

Found it! AFM, CFTBL, The Shadow or, heaven forfend, MM

Just decide in advance. If it's priced right it'll sell before you even get to ask Jonathan.
We missed out on our first opportunity to get an AFM last year. I was at work and all Claire asked was something along the lines of should we?
Apparently someone sent a pm to the seller saying "AFM yes". It was that quick.

We only got our current one because at our first event someone came over and loved our Turtles and then offered to swap for AFM.

Just decide in advance. If it's priced right it'll sell before you even get to ask Jonathan.
In March/April, we will be able to do that. We can't right now as we've got two other pins coming in, so it's too price and space dependent.

I'm willing to give up my Flash Gordon in part exchange for an AFM, which doesn't sound as appealing as it may be for a sci-fi memorabilia or 80s pin collector, as the Flash Gordon is a work of art. Sadly, Jon doesn't play Flash Gordon and, thus, hates working on it (or looking after the little guys while I work on it).

Weekly BUMP.

Also open to The Shadow with the alternative backglass/speaker panel (if I sell my Flash Gordon).

Weekly BUMP.

There’s got to be someone with a Bond on order who wants to unload a B/W classic…

Back
Top Bottom