What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Aerosmith

R

robertlucas1970

I have to get rid of one pin to make room for my WOZ Ruby Red which is coming from Big Phil once he has used it for NERG.
I didn't think this would be the one to go as its so new, but I keep playing the Walking Dead and the others more, I think its going to be some time before we see something as good as TWD.

The counter is on 27, I might have a few more games, so I expect it might have 40 plays by the time somebody wants to collect it.
I am in no rush to sell, as long as I move something on before NERG, so I am going to stick with the price of £5500

3 weeks old as new, but didn't keep the box, collection from Shrewsbury or Martin has been here a few times now.

20170514_204108.jpg
20170426_161750 (1).jpg

I would beat 27 plays day 1.

I am still trying to get the HORDE on TWD, its the only pin I am playing at the minute.........I have it set to extra easy and sill cant get it :(

:eek:

So £6,295 from Pinball Heaven, for sale £5.5k = £795. £795 / 27 games = approx. £30 per game, or about £10 per pull of the shooter rod. Ouch!

Reactions: ski
:eek:

So £6,295 from Pinball Heaven, for sale £5.5k = £795. £795 / 27 games = approx. £30 per game, or about £10 per pull of the shooter rod. Ouch!

Yes but worth it just for the smell of a NIB pin :)
I really didnt think this would be the one to go when I needed to make room for WOZ, I only like the one sound track, so think you need to like Aerosmith for this to be a keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should say that as am/was very tempted by Aerosmith as it looks like a genuinely good game...... but, I also don't really like any of the songs!

Toy box looks a lot of fun though :)

Funny you should say that as am/was very tempted by Aerosmith as it looks like a genuinely good game...... but, I also don't really like any of the songs!

Toy box looks a lot of fun though :)
Agree, having played it at Chris B's, I liked the game but not the songs. Which to me was a bit of a deal breaker :sad:

Agree, having played it at Chris B's, I liked the game but not the songs. Which to me was a bit of a deal breaker :sad:

not a fan of Aerosmith at all but this pin is the one that is disturbing the least if you don't like the music. can't be compared to Metallica that is really painful if you don't like their music.

now, when i see his collection, IM, TWD, i really doubt he enjoys the WOZ as it plays way different. times ball are long and rules are not clear to understand. i was finally done with this one quickly even if it gets the best light show ever and this is a very beautiful pin.

not a fan of Aerosmith at all but this pin is the one that is disturbing the least if you don't like the music. can't be compared to Metallica that is really painful if you don't like their music.

now, when i see his collection, IM, TWD, i really doubt he enjoys the WOZ as it plays way different. times ball are long and rules are not clear to understand. i was finally done with this one quickly even if it gets the best light show ever and this is a very beautiful pin.

I have had a WOZ and loved it, I still think its the best pin I have every played, love the game, the music, the light shows.
The only reason I got rid of it because I was so hacked off with JJP when the light boards failed and they refused to offer any help, but confirmed in an email that the first revision light boards do have problems, it was at this point I sold the complete collection after spending £1000 on light boards to get the WOZ fixed.
I have calmed down now and got the collection back, so WOZ is coming soon, if I dont sell Aerosmith I will just keep it and the member that sold me Ironman will have that back.

If I had the space I'd be having a hard time resisting going for this - sounds like a good deal for anyone who is looking for one.

Still for sale, now has 29 plays, not in any rush, but it has to go to make way for StarWars :)

Very fair price and really surprised this hasn't sold yet. If I hadn't recently got a Metallica I would have had this. Might get one somewhere down the line.

should bloody hope so! Are you going for the PREM/ LE on Star Wars? I am very intrigued by that hyperspace ramp!

Sadly no as you would not believe the cost of the service on the new car, so will be a pro for now.
Also I just dont think they are worth the extra, I would of been quite happy with a pro TWD, but could not find one, if it turns out the LE has a load extra that do make a difference I will have to upgrade at a latter date.

Back
Top Bottom