What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aerosmith

I have to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong about this game. It looks and sounds fantastic and if the rules are good I can see me wanting one at some point.

Played it at EAG. Enjoyed it. Stern by numbers however.. Alien was leagues ahead in terms of playfield design and depth.

Felt they hadn't really taken advantage of the new screen also. The cartoony band just kind of moving back and forth was a bit lame.

Played it at EAG with some of the guys above. Quite liked it considering it is based on Kiss which I hate! As normal with Stern needs a few code updates (which Kiss never had) as some of the 'sounds' in the game ARE from Kiss.

Going to make a prediction that this might end up being one of Stern's best pro's ever produced! Screen is a huge upgrade over the blocky, red dots.

More importantly reviews from tons of people in the US suggest the game is a blast to play. Hope TILT gets one soon;)

Just wish European prices hadn't risen so much......

Going to make a prediction that this might end up being one of Stern's best pro's ever produced! Screen is a huge upgrade over the blocky, red dots.

More importantly reviews from tons of people in the US suggest the game is a blast to play. Hope TILT gets one soon;)

Just wish European prices hadn't risen so much......
I think you may be right. I was dismissive of it early doors but will happily admit it looks like I was wrong.

i'm in Boston and I played it here last night. Have to say its a fun game, very fast - the toy box is superb and there looks like potential for some real depth to the rules. To be honest I'm totally unconvinced about big LCDs with graphics on them. A colourful DMD at the same sort of concept we have today is cool but half the stuff on the LCD you just don't have time to pay attention to whilst you are playing. I found it hard to know what was going on in the game which is he only downside. Going back to play more tonight. Also played sharkys shoot out, wow how pinball regressed at one point, quite a fun game for a one off game but nothing more than that. (expect to be set on fire :)) LOL

I think Stern have it right with the size of display.

Oh, this is well worth a listen as George talks about display etc.

Also future vault editions that might have new screen.

And that Stern currently dominate the pinball market with a 92% of the market:eek:

https://www.acast.com/kanedaspinballpodcast/episode-100-mr.-george-gomez

Learnt a lot listening to it actually.

I think the key thing is ensuring the screen display the info to the player correctly and clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this out now ? It looks so good, my last NIB was Ghostbusters which I really didnt like and sold 4 weeks later, so dont want to make that mistake again, but from all the videos I keep watching this looks great..........

Is this out now ? It looks so good, my last NIB was Ghostbusters which I really didnt like and sold 4 weeks later, so dont want to make that mistake again, but from all the videos I keep watching this looks great..........
My policy is to let the code mature, then make a judgement. Buying NIB is a gamble.

I think Stern have it right with the size of display.

Oh, this is well worth a listen as George talks about display etc.

Also future vault editions that might have new screen.

And that Stern currently dominate the pinball market with a 92% of the market:eek:

https://www.acast.com/kanedaspinballpodcast/episode-100-mr.-george-gomez

Learnt a lot listening to it actually.
Listened to this a few weeks ago and episode 99 about the afmr with his lovely Irish talking girlfriend on it with that she thinks of him and how mad we are as pinball heads spending so much money on them. Maybe I need to go to Dublin, no I can't I am married :rolleyes:. His podcast is very good and will be listening to more of them, cool American bloke doing it.

Has anybody got one yet ? I ordered from Liberty Games and told it will be 4 weeks yet.

Played Aerosmith a fair bit yesterday, really liked it. Was too noisy to hear much of the music but I love the little chipped shot from the lock to the toy box.

Has anybody got one yet ? Still waiting on mine.............

Back
Top Bottom