What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Aerosmith LE HUO

Replay

Site Supporter
Also got this on ebay. On ebay at £7500 BIN.

On here at £7250.00.

I have a couple of games incoming ( probably! ) so need to free funds and space. I already have KISS with the same layout and I prefer KISS music so this is on the chopping block. Addictive, tough game - at least for me anyway. I will probably regret selling this, just like I regretted selling my Metallica!

Forgot that the apron is metal and has 2 lighted areas. And doesn't have pegs! - rails.

Selling my HUO Aerosmith LE ( Number 70 ). There were 500 made and I believe this is the only LE in the UK.

They are available to buy on back order at £9595.00.

This game was made in March of this year so it is just over 6 months old.

Includes certificate of authenticity.

Additionally the LE has a mirrored backglass which is a very welcome addition to standard translite.

It also has an upper playfield where it is possible to trigger 2x scoring. This means on the LE it is possible to attain a 24x single shot! Never got close to doing it....

Artwork is by Dirty Donny, lovely hand drawn.

Has traditional playfield supports.

Lovely purple powder coating.

14 colour changing RGB's in the LE so it is a gorgeous light show.

In addition to the standard LE features, there are more upgrades -

Fluorescent slingshot protectors - orange.

Fluorescent plastic by toybox.

Side blade artwork.

Cliffy protectors - 2 in shooter lane, outhole and the kick out toybox hole.

Cabinet/leg protectors upgraded to metal.

6 premium pinballs.

Lastly - a set of TITAN purple rubbers have been put on the game.

Plenty of game videos to show how the toybox works. Game is addictive and good luck in anyone getting to Final Tour;) I might look at it with the glass off....

There aren't any dents/damage on the game.

I have done a video today of the whole game to highlight cosmetic condition and a brief video of the game playing. I can send via email if needed.

I am selling because it is my most expensive game and I am thinking of getting a Guardians of the Galaxy.

Ideally buyer collects but Martin can be used to collect as he has been here plenty of times.

As ever pinball machines are complex items so once it leaves my house, there is no warranty or return. Another reason I now video games at time of selling so buyer can see the game as it is now.

Any questions, please ask.

IMG_2224.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2203.JPG
IMG_2204.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG

Back
Top Bottom