What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice on shielded VGA cable for WOZ

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi gang
My recently acquired WOZ has a terrible screen flicker. Having read up on it, I need a good quality shielded vga cable, whatever the **** that is. Any WOZ owners changed theirs and can recommend one?
Cheers all
Gaz

Mate, you’re not kidding. I’ve spent many hours of fettling. Unfortunately it’s number 27/1000, so very early run, purchased off a bloke who had been playing it (probably from new in box) without sling shots or upper flippers as the connecter was off. No chance it worked lose in transit, it’s a rock solid connection. So basically all the massive pain in the ass jobs that nib WOZ owners experienced in 2013 haven’t been done. It’s fine, I’m working through them and it’s a tidy machine. Just a frickin pita.

£5 from Amazon, if it doesn't work, simply kick off to them and say how it was sold as triple shielded and what you needed and isn't to spec. 3M is only £1 extra, plus its Prime, so if you have that can be here Thursday. If you don't have Amazon - drop me a PM and paypal me the money and I can get it shipped via Prime to you by Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom