What's new

AdPin - innovative pinball accessories

FlipperSuse

Banned
Registered
Hi All,

The English version of the AdPin website www.adpin.de/english/ has been updated.
Did you already visite this website with innovative pinball accessories?

AdPin is the "adjustable pinlever" - developed, designed and manufactured in Germany

The AdPin flipper finger is made from high quality aluminium and available in different anodised colors.

They have the following advantages:
- easy and fast adjustment of the angle from the top
- different length versions: one-pice flipper PRO with fixed length or two-parts flipper PREMIUM with variable length adjustments. More fun for beginners and also challenging games for experienced playes.

For more information, pictures and videos, please see www.adpin.de/english/

Bye Bye, FlipperSuse

Hey,

yes, you can adjust the length!

You can extend it for beginners, kids and your missus;)
If you are an advanced player you can even shorten the flipper so the game is more challenging!!!:clap:
The length can be adjusted steplessly.
shortening -3mm each flipper bat
extension + 5mm each flipper bat

Additionally all AdPins (PRO and PREMIUM versions) have the advantage that you can adjust easily and quickly the angle from the top.

B0 - Länge3 eng.JPG

You can see the mechanism at the following videos: http://www.adpin.de/english/product-videos/

Any more questions?

Special offer for The Addams Family and Road Show pinball

Dear Pinball-Fans,

We offer you a set of black coloured adpin flipper bats made from high quality aluminium for the above mentioned pinball machines:

2x adpin PREMIUM black (adjustable length)
1x adpin PRO black (fixed length)
1x adpin PRO SMALL black (short length)
4x axle bearing bronze

The set includes shipping costs to UK, black standard rubbers for all four flipper bats as well as black covering caps

Standard price: 185 GBP
Special offer: 165 GBP

Please see the pics of installation below.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can contact us directly via email info@adpin.de

Cheers, Suse

TAF.JPG TAF-Detail-1.JPG TAF-Detail-2.JPG TAF-Detail-3.JPG

Surely you can make a game harder or easier by just adjusting the angle? Sorry but at that price you're not going to win many sales on this forum.

Would metal flippers not play completely different from plastic ones ?

Not that t really matters I guess as I won't be paying that much for flippers :confused:

@FlipperSuse have you sold many in your country or worldwide, I'm just curious?

I applaud innovation in pinball, but like others I don't understand - is it basically like playing basketball with a giant hoop to make it easier? Doesn't that make it (1) not comparable to others and (2) less sense of achievement and (3) cheating?

Also (4) I find the visible bolts on top ugly, though I see that you plan to cover these.

Rubber bands make excellent outlane avoiders.

Yeah I'm all for innovation in pinball also. I just think this is maybe a solution for which we don't have a problem. Sorry

I do like the look of the buttons much more, no price on those though as they are sold out...

Back
Top Bottom