What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Hardly play it any more after owning it for many years so in spirit with my new philosophy, it has to go.

The good:

New playfield installed about 3 years ago, not many plays since then. Looks immaculate.
New targets.
New bookcase.
Perfect ramps.
Original, screened cab (not decals).
DMD nice and bright, no missing dots.
Original manual.

The bad:

Very slight wear around the flipper buttons. I have some black vinyl protectors to fit but never got round to it.
A couple of imperfections on the playfield. One on the left inlane. There's another somewhere but I can't remember where. Neither are obvious.

Plays like a dream, any inspection welcome.

Price £4000.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Very nice. Love the immaculate playfield having viewed many not so immaculate ones. Good luck with the sale.

Very nice. Love the immaculate playfield having viewed many not so immaculate ones. Good luck with the sale.
Cheers mate.
It's a shame to let it go (I'll never get a nicer one) but I vowed to sell them and replace if they weren't getting a lot of play.

Back
Top Bottom