What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family

Thx for enlightening me lads......:thumbs: (No pun intended)..

Wouldn't have thought it a big job to fix?? could it be something simple like a bulb holder or more sinister like a PCB?
BB

OP said he swapped in different board and issue remained. It will be in the wiring/holders somewhere. GI is pretty simple circuit.

Don't see why it wouldn't unless the bottom has fallen out of the market.

I'm going to fix the GI anyway as not letting it go for less than 3k. If I have to spend an hour or two investigating then so be it.

I thought you were after a Elvis? Or a Star Wars or or (Oh No it has begun pinball madness it gets us all)

I thought you were after a Elvis? Or a Star Wars or or (Oh No it has begun pinball madness it gets us all)

I wanted Starwas because of my R2, but after spending hours watching videos on utube I see its not that good and I expect it would not get played after the first week.
Elvis looks great and have been told its a fun game and I love the music.
I have also worked out that I have room for 3 more by getting rid of the 6 seater table and getting a small 2 seater table which I have done today !

You would have more chance of selling it with decent pictures. Upside down pictures in the dark with the glass on .....

Reactions: JT.
Yeah what Steve says a £2k TAF in the current market isnt happening unless its shocking condition or someones daft...

Back
Top Bottom