What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family

RetroRepair

Registered
Hey guys

So the time has come to sell my TAF as can't fit it in where I now live

Condition wise it's a gamers machine.

Biggest issue is the left hand GI which doesn't work and keeps blowing fuses. It's not the power driver board as I dropped a brand new one in and still does it so it's a wiring/lamp issue which I don't have the time or energy to look into.

It's got a ram replacement on the CPU board so doesn't need batteries any more and also a purple LED mod at the back of the playfield and on the top of the backbox which I have disabled as I think it's a bit tacky. It's there if wanted though.

Playfield is pretty good though the mansion inserts have dropped a little. Not too bad though. It could use a clean.

The cabinet overall is pretty good but there is some damage to the rear where it's been transported. The rest is very nice.

I can't think of any other issues, it plays very nice and everything else works great.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I'm asking £3,200

I'm based in Westcliff, Essex, viewing is welcome. Will take better pics on request.

Last edited:
A close up of the Playfield will get you more interest. It could be the best or the worst TAF ever seen from that photo

Hi, I'm fairly new to this site but I think it might be worth taking some pictures with the glass off to avoid reflections and also to photo more high traffic areas - especially the kick out holes (Swap, chair, thing etc)

Maybe, but to be fair, I don't think it's going to reveal that much more. The pictures cover most of the PF there and it's pretty true to life.

The £/€ just nosedived (w00t finally! I'm paid in €) but I still think the cheapest way to obtain one nowadays is probably to import from Europe off the POA site or perhaps the Italian Mob.

Yes you'd be taking a chance but then all of life is a dice roll sometimes

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160224_d4cb605d5ef4ffb957d3939d4a5e7b9d.jpg

The £/€ just nosedived (w00t finally! I'm paid in €) but I still think the cheapest way to obtain one nowadays is probably to import from Europe off the POA site or perhaps the Italian Mob.

Yes you'd be taking a chance but then all of life is a dice roll sometimes
the poa site ?

I think with the current issue, you will struggle to get 3K
I would be interested if price is dropped to reflect with work required to rectify...

If the board has been changed to no difference, then the issue will be a short in the gui. An hour and a meter and i'm sure thats easilly repairable for someone who can be ****d :D

Thx for enlightening me lads......:thumbs: (No pun intended)..

Wouldn't have thought it a big job to fix?? could it be something simple like a bulb holder or more sinister like a PCB?
BB

Back
Top Bottom