What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addams Family switch issue

Steven

Registered
Hi,

My TAF has stopped registering balls in the outhole. I did a switch check which shows the outhole switch and also the Light Thing Lips switch as not registering when i press them. The other trough switches are working fine.

When I reseated the connectors at the bottom area of the CPU board this briefly fixed the issue as both switches were working when tested. 1st game played after this, the same 2 switches stopped working again.

Any thoughts on the best next step would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Steven

Hello, Steven,

The out-hole and Left Outer return lane are switch #'s 1-8 & 7-8 respectively, which means the common 'thing' between them is the line Row 8, using White-grey wire, and connected out of J 206 208 Pin 9. They're not the only switches on Rw 8, though - it's also routed to Upper Left Loop (3-8), Vault (6-8), Upper Swamp target (4-8), and Right Ramp Exit (5-8). I'd follow that colour wire under the playfield to check for a break at one of the other switches

Back
Top Bottom