What's new

No Longer Available ADDAMS FAMILY PINBALL MACHINE

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Up for grabs is my TAF, in very nice shape, cab is very tidy with a few touch ups/ marks, no faults on start up and machine plays very well, few new bits fitted over the years, playfield is in nice shape, some minor mansion insert wear which has been covered with removable mylar since many years to protect, no magnet burn (I will include a set of burn protection fuse harness setups), power insert nice and has the nicest original chair hole I have seen with minimal signs of wear (no cliffys hiding an ugly sink hole on this one) (pf is 20+ years old so you know what to expect), DMD nice and bright, machine will come with a few additional mods and has the backboard decal set installed along with the thing box decal, the book decal and mini ramp decal

All boards are good and has remote battery fitted

Main ramp has minor fractures, think the rest of the plastics are sweet

All in all a very nice original example of this machine, I will get some more pics over the weekend but here are a few to be getting on with.

PM questions please

£3600 firm

Also available soon, DM players condition cheap, HUO TWD Premium (just need to finish modding) DH nice cond.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Last edited:
Why isn't this sold yet???? :eek: With a playfield like that and a great cab. Seen piles of crap on eBay sell for more. Come on people grab a bargain!

Why isn't this sold yet???? :
Maybe because it's £3600?
I agree it's better than the average TAF but a lot higher than the average TAF price?

it's not cricket to comment too much on a sales thread....... so I'll just say that 3600 is still top whack (hell I thought 3K was, a few months ago) for this *extremely* common game (let's be honest, it's the most common of all) unless in extremely and uncommonly good condition.

As I said, nice example. popular game. market full of new blood. but maybe the summer lull.

Good luck with sale.

Yeah I'm in the market for one but rather steep for me. I like the 'firm' part though, saves pointless haggling :)

everyone needs a TAF (or 2) in your life but its all a bit quiet at the moment. best game to play today is Whirlwind lol

Sold mine for £3.5k earlier in the year and it wasn't this nice.

Has this one sold yet as would like to come and take a mooch ?

Fantastic condition and fantastic game (only ever played less than 20 times personally as only had limited time on one). Way out of my price range, but best of luck with the sale. Will be interesting to see how TAF prices go in the next 12 months. Seems to be upward tick all the time.

Back
Top Bottom