What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addams decals from Hungary

Interesting! I can't answer your question Kev but they sure are cheap and get good reviews. Wonder how much they paid PPS for the license to make them (cough).

Interesting! I can't answer your question Kev but they sure are cheap and get good reviews. Wonder how much they paid PPS for the license to make them (cough).
Exactly mate, would be nice to know if someone has bought some and what their views are - I need a set for my TAF and I am very tempted!!!

Just do it...!! Pay by paypal, and if they are crap return them saying that they are copies... covered both ways!

Gotta be better than the paper thin ones that have been doing the rounds!

Sounds like the "Laminate" is something that goes over the top to protect against UV. They have another auction without the laminate...

From the other description....

Note: the decals are UV stable , but not laminated,
if need an extra protection, it must to perform
before the installation.

Just do it...!! Pay by paypal, and if they are crap return them saying that they are copies... covered both ways!

Gotta be better than the paper thin ones that have been doing the rounds!

Sounds like the "Laminate" is something that goes over the top to protect against UV. They have another auction without the laminate...

From the other description....

Note: the decals are UV stable , but not laminated,
if need an extra protection, it must to perform
before the installation.
Yeah I saw that paul and seriously tempted!!! would just like to hear from someone who has actually bought some and preferably someone on here

Why didn't you ask ? I have a ipb set for Addams spare. Or are you after cheap ?

Why didn't you ask ? I have a ipb set for Addams spare. Or are you after cheap ?
Hi Daz, its just I noticed them, and at some point will need a set, so was just looking, but a bit dubious to be honest. Let me know what you want for them and I may take them off your hands.

Cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom