What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Acdc pro led - no looking for anymore

grospaquet31

Site Supporter
5Years
Hi,
I'm looking for an ACDC pro Led with the Helen art package If possible or separately.
Thanks to send me your offer If you get one for sale.
Cheers

Hi is the Helen art package the translite, Playfield sticker set? I have these new, bought it from here but got a AC/DC Luci so don't need it. I can send pics if you want.

MP is also Member of Parliament

Ŷour English is better than my French

Hi is the Helen art package the translite, Playfield sticker set? I have these new, bought it from here but got a AC/DC Luci so don't need it. I can send pics if you want.

Bigbear

If grospaquet does not buy the Helen translate and sticker I might take it for my premium.

What sort of money do you want?

Mark

Chuckychucks: I don't want to steal Bigbear's sale, but IF Grospaquet buys Bigbear's stuff then I have got the Helen translite/sticker etc I can sell you.

Mfresh...thanks for the offer, been thinking about changing the original boring Ac/Dc translite for a while now, if you want you can PM me what sort of money you are wanting.

Mark

Mfresh...thanks for the offer, been thinking about changing the original boring Ac/Dc translite for a while now, if you want you can PM me what sort of money you are wanting.

Mark
Hey Mark, if you get a set, surely you won't need the sticker as the premium has the lower playfield, I should have a pro inbound soon so I'd help with the cost and take the sticker incase I get fed up with Angus Young's face!

Hey Mark, if you get a set, surely you won't need the sticker as the premium has the lower playfield, I should have a pro inbound soon so I'd help with the cost and take the sticker incase I get fed up with Angus Young's face!

So, everybody should be happy!!:D

Chuckychucks: I don't want to steal Bigbear's sale, but IF Grospaquet buys Bigbear's stuff then I have got the Helen translite/sticker etc I can sell you.
It's all cool mate as I just wanted to help this guy out so all ok to sell to whoever you like :)

That makes sense..i wasn't even sure if the stickers could be used on my machine :confused:

Hi,
I can eventually propose to trade my BBB If needed vs this Acdc pro led + one pin (or more) in the following priority order list (TWD premium, GB premium, IMVE, MM) or cash.

Thanks

Hi,
I have no luck and very disappointed, my seller is not selling anymore.
So this game is back in my wanted list and in top position.
Thanks for offers

You know i have done à long trip to Belgium to find this BBB. So nothing is impossible, i think everybody here can tell a same story when it is about pinball machine!

Hi there,
may i try a bump?!

still looking for this one. :confused:
don't be shy, i'm french but i treat myself:D

thanks

i know the pinball fellow in Nice and he does not have it anymore. he would be so easy with him as he is looking for a BBB.
the guy near Rennes gets a regular pro (and he is not selling).
thanks for the help;)

no one here in the UK is selling this one?

Don't think there are very many about mate. How's the pinball scene en Francais? Much of a community?

Back
Top Bottom