What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold ACDC Premium HUO

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

As above, mint home use only ACDC Premium up for sale. It has been to a couple of shows, and has had little use at home because i am a cock! The bits bag isn't stapled to the side, but i still have it and all the bits. It had a new display within the first year, it has very few mods. It does have Cliife protectors, a limited edition Phil Dixon metal ACDC illuminated band cover :). Anyone that has been round mine to a Midlands Meet would have played it. I have the very sort after Lucy Esq LED topper - that really finishes of this machine.

I am looking for £6.1k.

PM me please if you are interested. I can let you have more pics of specific areas - but best you come and have a play.

I am only considering part exchanges for machines that would ordinarily be worth under £1000.

I am near Grantham in Lincolnshire.

Cheers

John

PS: I will make a donation to the site if a sale results from here.
PPS: You want find much of my graffiti on there :-(

P1020490.JPG

Hi

As above, mint home use only ACDC Premium up for sale. It has been to a couple of shows, and has had little use at home because i am a cock! The bits bag isn't stapled to the side, but i still have it and all the bits. It had a new display within the first year, it has very few mods. It does have Cliife protectors, a limited edition Phil Dixon metal ACDC illuminated band cover :). Anyone that has been round mine to a Midlands Meet would have played it. I have the very sort after Lucy Esq LED topper - that really finishes of this machine.

I am looking for £6.1k.

PM me please if you are interested. I can let you have more pics of specific areas - but best you come and have a play.

I am only considering part exchanges for machines that would ordinarily be worth under £1000.

I am near Grantham in Lincolnshire.

Cheers

John

PS: I will make a donation to the site if a sale results from here.
PPS: You want find much of my graffiti on there :-(

View attachment 32876

That's it, i'm putting the lottery on for tomorrow AND saturday night this week :)

Good luck with the sale :)

Kevin, it's mint. If you are interested please PM me to visit with a big wadd of cash. Unless of course you are referring to the pictures of me and the wife at Skegness.

Kevin, it's mint. If you are interested please PM me to visit with a big wadd of cash. Unless of course you are referring to the pictures of me and the wife at Skegness.
How do pm some on here

The types of pins i am interested in are solid states, or early Williams Bally. If you have a night moves kicking around, that would be good. Must be in good order re the playfield and plastics though.

Thanks.

John

I played this game at a midlands league meeting a few weeks ago, it is really nice and fresh

Do not give this fella a night moves as I am too tall for cocktail pinball machines

Hi

I have set this to sold as a commitment has been made to purchase. There may be a couple of weeks delay prior to money changing hands and quite frankly anything can happen in that time. So if anything changes i will put up for sale again. Thanks for the interest. I will make a donation Paul as soon as the sale completes.

Cheers

JB

Wow, that didn't hang around for long, still I'm not surprised., great game AC/DC.I would not let mine go for less than 10 grand :cool:

Hi. For the record this did not get sold. I went to take the pictures and could not bring my self to sell - fecking stupid i know. Thanks to the understanding buyer. If i were them i don't think i would have been so forgiving. I will still put a donation towards the site. Next time i go to sell something I will take pictures first, if my gut says no, i will at least save the time of posting something for sale!

Shaking head in shame.

JB

Only fair penalty is to sell. You have done a dirty deed. Needs to be sold dirt cheap to me.

All gain as far as i am concerned for those of us from the Midlands league who can't afford to buy one but who may get to pay it again next year. Great news. Thank you john for keeping it!

The Mrs doesn't see it that way, was supposed to pay for some work on the living room. Oh well. Better take a look at one o them there ISA things i have tucked away for a rainy day...

Like @domlouis above, i would be delighted to see it in the midlands league next year

As sceptical as i am about modern sterns, the photoshop art, the dot matrix printing .....

Acdc is a great game

I paid around £6000 for my Premium. that being said the Back in Black were around £6000 too, although it was a year earlier.

I have to admit that I was sad to see my AC/DC Premium go... but to be honest, I really haven't missed it that much. I think it's because I really enjoyed it, but friends who aren't into pinball didn't really get it which meant they didn't really play it. That being said, it's rarely easy to say goodbye to a machine.

Martin's been in touch it's coming tomorrow.... now that's what I call a birthday present to myself

Happy birthday. Tis one of the best games ever created. Tomorrows TAF i think. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom