What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available AC/DC PREMIUM

Kimbo

Registered
Alias
Kimbo
ACDC Premium machine for sale in Warwickshire

Price £5750 , no silly offers please.

Excellent playfield and cabinet condition, no mechanical or electrical issues, lower playfield works as it should, shaker motor, TNT plunger works, cannon works, the band zigs and zags on this one.
led illuminated speakers, choose the colour you want or sound operated.
led illuminated flipper buttons
colour dmd with latest software
latest game code installed
back up software and game code supplied on memory stick

selling cause the wife is not an ACDC fan!, how can that be?.
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG

Message me for more info or better photos

Bargain price I got the last one for 5.6 without a colourDMD and that was a great price.
Yes, I saw that one for sale, that advert went up the same day I decided to sell mine so I hung in for a bit, reckon this one is in better condition possibly with the zig and the zag, ha ha, Bought an iron man off you last year I reckon

how old is it? Did you own it from new?
No idea of the age, only know that they first came out in 2012, bought it from a collector who had multiple first class pins that has asked to remain anonymous

I know it’s a problem I have.
At least it gets the game out of my system and I can do a super Plastic set and few other bits and bobs too it before deciding to keep this or SM in the lineup.

Don’t quote me here but I think the guy before me had protection plastics done, but I’m no pinball nerd!

Seems strange :confused:
I know Kim and actually sold him a pin a couple of years back.
The guy he talks about is a collector with dozens of pins inc all the latest ones.
The fact he wishes to remain anonymous is his choice.
I’ve spoke to Kim and confirmed the sale so the deal is done and gave him the price he asked as I thought it was a fair one.

Glad you got your own Prem in the end Col! The funds my old one raised have just gone towards the Hobbit I have been after for years. Martin is picking it up tomorrow so should be with me soon!

Glad you got your own Prem in the end Col! The funds my old one raised have just gone towards the Hobbit I have been after for years. Martin is picking it up tomorrow so should be with me soon!
Yeah I couldn’t resist and it kinda gets it out of my system. BTW I’ve not long sold my fully loaded Hobbit CE! I was gonna list to trade but those listings never seem to bring anything fruitful so I took an offer out of the blue on it.

Reactions: AMK
Back
Top Bottom