What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AC/DC Premium - £5500 - reduced by £50 daily untill sold!

I wonder how many other people were ready to pull the trigger. Well done Dave.

I feel like a traitor to Bally and Williams.

Fact is though, that I began listening to ACDC in the 70s when I was at primary school.

If you're only going to own one Stern, AC/DC is a cracking choice, I really miss mine, was getting tempted to buy back in again.

Reactions: DRD
AC/DC is an awesome machine, mine is firmly bolted to the floor, you won’t be disappointed, congrats on getting back onto the Stern bandwagon Dave :thumbs:

Reactions: DRD
Nice pick up :) I paid 6k for mine last year so good deal there.

It's a real players machine, this one.

Hardest game I have owned in terms of how far away from end goal - encore.

And trying to set up huge song jackpots to collect in Album and Tour as bonuses is frustratingly difficult as you need to keep a single ball in play for ages;)

And so many things in the rules I haven't even focused on yet.

Get more instant drains on this game than anything else due to position of stand up targets etc.

For those who like competition play, can't think of a better game to develop skills.

That said, it drives me mad most of the time:D:D:D:D

Oh, and we have the final code update to look forward to:)

A halfway to Encore sub wizard mode would be very welcome, I think I may have made it halfway just once.

A halfway to Encore sub wizard mode would be very welcome, I think I may have made it halfway just once.
Lyman has coded exactly this.

Those who have spoken to him, say he is still deciding whether to add into final code update.

Really needed for anyone who is not a top top tournament player;)

Back
Top Bottom