What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AC/DC Premium - £5500 - reduced by £50 daily untill sold!

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
Bought NIB from Pinball Heaven. Great condition.
Cabinet fantastic - only a slight light scratch on the powdercoat as indicated.
Mods / extras include:
Shaker motor
Mirror blades
RGB speaker lights with remote control for differing effects.
Red lightning bolt speaker inserts
LED illuminated lightning bolts on playfield
Flipper flame toppers
Price: £5,500 today.
Delivery can be arranged at extra cost!

IMG_6778.JPG
IMG_6758.JPG
IMG_6757.JPG
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6759.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
IMG_6779.JPG
IMG_6780.JPG
IMG_6781.JPG
IMG_6783.JPG
IMG_6784.JPG
IMG_6785.JPG
IMG_6788.JPG
IMG_6789.JPG
IMG_6777.JPG
IMG_6776.JPG

Last edited:
What about that mettalica I spy ... is that for sale ? :)

Hopefully this will spark up some interest. Had a couple of offers on this but no sale as yet.
So its for sale today at £5,750.
As from 12.00 midnight it will be £5,700. It will go down by £50 at 12.00 midnight each day on here untill sold. 😨
I know this has been done before and quite a few were interested as the price got lower and lower.
I wonder what the final sale price will be ...........? :hmm:
Cheers all
Garry

ACDC is about the only Stern game I might actually buy one day.

The term "Dutch Auction" is widely used and universally misused. What Garry is doing here is a genuine Dutch Auction.

I think @cooldan did one of these a while back.

It's already a great price as it's built like a tank compared to Stern games now! And SAM of course.

It can be a brutal ******* though:D

Last edited:
top of my wanted list!

I’d have to wait roughly 114days before I can afford it though. Fingers crossed for Monday 19th August then. :cuckoo:

If you’re waiting as long as we have for gb then you are looking around 2025....[emoji35]
Well, especially as this is just down to Lyman on his own!
He is fixing oi mania and has done a mini wizard mode for completing 6 songs...... but he is still deciding whether to put it in the update incase it unbalances the game.
I think it would be a great addition.

This is a little odd as there have been at least 4 AC/DC premiums before this one selling for 6k.

Do we have too much choice now?

IMHO, it is the growing number of TV backbox games.

Personally I prefer the alpha-numerics as they tell you all that you need to know and are less distracting than DMDs and TVs.

Some folk just want the "best tech". Until 3 years ago the best tech was the DMD that had ruled supreme for 25 years. TV screens are a game changer - cheaper to buy and "better" for the player and audience alike.

Guys - please let's NOT turn this into another price discussion thread.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

But we voted for the ability to do so didn’t we [emoji3] as well going completely off track on the thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom