What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absence..

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,
Due to personal issues (Dad getting rushed into hospital at 4am this morning having a stroke), wont be around as much over the coming days as i would like... Roms are all on stop (there's none outstanding as far as my poor memory reminds me!), however will be checking in every so often to make sure y'all are being good!....

Please if anyone sees any issues that need sorting could you drop me a PM and i will deal when i get chance.

Apologies
Paul

Sorry to hear that Paul
Look after the family.
Pinball can wait as long as it takes.

Dont worry, we'll keep the house in order whilst you are gone.
Hope your dad's ok.

So sorry to hear that Paul. I’m sure he’s being well looked after and I hope there’s a speedy recovery!

Ahhh crap mate that sucks. All the best for your dad and the rest of your family.

Sorry to hear that Paul, must have been very stressful. Best wishes to your old man for a speedy recovery.

Tim

Sorry to hear about that. We hope he gets better soon. I'd send kisses but it sounds like he has enough problems.

Sorry to read your news Paul. Hospitals seem to be under much less pressure from covid cases now so hopefully he 'll get the urgent care he needs.

Don't worry about us Paul, your family is far more important than us lot rambling on all day. I hope he makes a speedy recovery, all the best mate 👍

As others have said Paul don't worry about this place. Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery :)

Back
Top Bottom