What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A13, Frankenstein, BR

Shaven Wookiee

Registered
10 Years
I need to sell a couple more pins to raise funds for a NIB, next on the block (I need to sell 2 out of the 3)

A13 - £1050. Lovely condition, spotless playfield, great cab too with only a couple marks. I have pictures of this one ready to send.

Frankenstein - £1300. Again, really nice example. Fantastic cab/playfield. I will take pictures if any interest.

Black Rose - I had this listed before. I will swap the DMD for a perfect one and drop 25, so £800. Loads of pictures available.

Oh, I also have a Lord of Rings pachinko I don't use anymore - £150.

Get in touch if interested in any of the above.

Cheers, Andy

Quick update - The A13 has gone, the BR is still available (though I am waiting to hear back from 2 buyers who have expressed an interest), the Frankenstein is nolonger available as I raised the funds I needed. It will probably be put up for trade in the near future. I have also now taken pictures of the pachinko and can email to anybody interested. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom