What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A picture is worth...

shiney shiney!! :)

Same with the tools - have they ever been used?? ;)

skirting board painting needs a little work tho ;)

Also had to remove the ball trough Cliffy because it was struggling to pop balls out - especially the PowerBall.

shiney shiney!! :)

Same with the tools - have they ever been used?? ;)

skirting board painting needs a little work tho ;)

Indeed - it isn't allowed in the house unless it's "shiney shiney". Why do you think I'm fixing up the AFM?? It'd be in the (damp, cold) shed if not.

That partial Pinball toolkit isn't that old either, probably evolved a little since then too. The Fruit Machine repair kit, on the other hand, is positively filthy, but less used now the Pinballs have taken over.

I have to admit that this picture is a few months old now - i spotted it during a recent dump of Phone pictures to the NAS. Still, it made me remember all those 'learning experiences' since joining this hobby.

and there's a slight irony that the skirting would've been painted if only this machine hadn't broken on this occasion... Priorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom