What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold A nice LW3 project £1250 ono

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Something has come up that i’d Like to buy,( Isn’t that always the case with this hobby?) so it’s with a heavy heart that my LW3 is going to be put up for sale
I did a part shop log see here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/quite-a-nice-lw3-lethal-weapon-3.36093/#post-206091
It’s re rubbered, surface cleaned, mostly LED’d, it’s in really nice condition (not like most that you see) it even has the original flashing beacon, i have done quite a bit to it, but it needs more time than i’ve got at the moment. it currently has a flipper issue in the fact that the flippers don't work (pretty fundamentally to pinball) and blow the fuse, maybe this is the flipper board or the power board i’ve Not looked into it so I don’t know? so it’s sold as a project wish I could find projects like this? So it needs some work either fix yourself or ask someone like @myPinballs to fix them for you? I reckon a LW3 is worth about £1500? Although you don’t see that many about now a days what about £1250 for this? Leaves you a bit to sort out the boards? (And what ever else might crop up?)
Pictures are in the original thread it’s buried in the garage might be a few days to get it out and take pictures as i’m doing a house refurb so unfortunately I have little time for pinball at the moment.

Last edited:
Good morning, this is still for sale please understand that this is sold as a "project" not as fully working for £1500 with either me or somone else making it work, that would be a different advert?
Here are some pictures as i bought it that i found on my computer, these dont do it justice as its a clean good looking machine now. if i get the chance over the next few days i'll try and take some better pictures.
Thanks if no luck here then it will be off to eBay
Thanks

Tony

Last edited:
Hi mate, im interested, whereabouts are you based? im in Hull, if you are no-where near, can you arrange shipping if I wanted it?

Hello there I’m in Sheffield Hull is do able, if not shipping can be arranged via Martin “the deliveryman” 07748 521550 he’s usually about £95 but that would be between you and him

Bump
Funds required so something has got to go! managed to find some pictures on my computer, LED's dont look as bright in the flesh, i think i've put the translight back to normal bulbs as thery were too bright!
Still a project needs flippers sorting but will be a great example. i've got the flame side blades somewhere too!
Come on "We all know what, its worth!!!!!!!"
Thanks Tony
IMG_4686.JPG
IMG_4671.JPG
IMG_4661.JPG
IMG_3647.JPG

Last edited:
I can help the new owner fix the flipper problem if required no worries. Fixed ones of these just a couple of weeks ago. Great music and sound. One of de's best. good luck with sale :)

There on there way so may not be an issue.
Better to ask for forgiveness...........

Back
Top Bottom