What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Arrival!

Following Steve's passion for the Monster, my patience finally paid off and this was picked up yesterday.

Not often these come along, especially locally from a trusted seller. Cheers Jim. :)

5jr1.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img821_7239_dytw.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img22_7927_s5zx.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img404_2056_szql.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img687_5071_omnu.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img35_6322_qhgw.jpg

Just been stripped and rebuilt with tons of new parts and it shows. Unfortunately, the original drop target flap fell off after arriving home and so a new one from Pinbits is awaited before getting some playing hours spent on it...

Cab is decent but the edges of the artwork cut back around the legs and re-sprayed in which isn't great. Will be first candidate for a re-decalled cabinet as soon as I can afford it. Steve's machine being quite inspirational !!

Well done John, great looking machine with a nice playfield and an easy fix for the cabinet.

Cheers all. I played this very machine about a year ago at the Pinball Party 2012 and unable to play one since.... you just don't see them anywhere. I can see how it's probably not everyone's game but a bit like my Scared Stiff, great theme, features, looks and sound can be enough for me.

Going to try a temporary bodge with the Frankenstein target flap today just so I can get back on it !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom