What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Great Case of More Money Than Taste

Talking Tina is just a hideous doll stuffed in the corner. that machine is ruined

so Sam you changed your handle from Archyta or something? well done, much better now

so Sam you changed your handle from Archyta or something? well done, much better now

Yeah, it was a total pain trying to explain it to people, and I felt like a tool having to explain it to people because they inevitably asked what it meant. simple = better :thumbs:

Twilight Zone mentions a door. There was a band called the Doors. Jim Morrison was lead singer in that band, so therefore we'll put a picture of Jim Morrison on the ramp.

Yep. That isn't at all weird :hmm:

Holy smokes...I didn't think it possible to get that many mods on a game. Its not April 1st is it?

Last edited:
Ignoring the 6000 models he's plastered all over the machine, it's those glow in the dark stars he's stuck all over the machine that really cheapen the whole thing.

I also thought it was funny when he said 'I don't like the slot machine where the ball rolls through, so I got a different one and stuck it here above the kickout'.

Aside from the piano mod I think it's probably one of the best mods you can have on the game!

Can't remember when dinosaurs were part of the game...or did I imagine that bit..or a frankenstein, or flying saucer, or the devil and the Jim Morrison is just plain ridiculous.....sorry, thought the talking robot was cool!

Each to their own, it's certainly unique, like a fusion of machines and themes.......maybe a big rubber fish topper would work.....along with some rafts....and a small plastic dog t?rd........

Twilight Zone mentions a door. There was a band called the Doors. Jim Morrison was lead singer in that band, so therefore we'll put a picture of Jim Morrison on the ramp.

Yep. That isn't at all weird :hmm:

I was wondering why Jim Morrison was plastered all over the ramps. My TZ is is a bit mod heavy for some but this guy takes the biscuit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy **** - I've just watched the whole video. This man should be be locked up and kept away from all pinball machines for the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just having another look, has he cut a hole in his low ceiling to get the backbox in??

Yeah, it was a total pain trying to explain it to people, and I felt like a tool having to explain it to people because they inevitably asked what it meant. simple = better :thumbs:
How do you change your user name ?

'Dick' just isn't a good enough word to use. That machine is a headache.

I've got one of those talking Robbie's, I was going to try to wire it to the switch so it would talk when the ramp was triggered but I'm not clever enough to do it so I bought a Dreads one instead. Just gathering dust now. Could part with it if anyone interested;)

Back
Top Bottom