What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired a few stern custom apron cards for sale, limited amount, as shown (updated).

Expired Due to no activity

johng2611

Registered
All sold now but can make up any listed below at the usual price of a fiver including 1st class delivery.
cheers
john

ac/dc (sold)
metallica (sold)
iron maiden (sold)
ghostbusters (sold)
spiderman (sold)
big buck hunter (sold)
deadpool (sold)
guardians of the galaxy (sold)
munsters (sold)
rolling stones (sold)
game of thrones (sold)
walking dead (sold)
star wars version 1 (sold)
star wars version 2 (sold)
sopranos (sold)
aerosmith (sold)
pirates of the caribbean (stern)........please note there is a typo in the multiball instructions (the word kraken is missing), not my design so i can't correct it. (Sold)

P1020623.JPGP1020624.JPGP1020625.JPGP1020626.JPGP1020627.JPGP1020628.JPGP1020629.JPGP1020638.JPGP1020639.JPGP1020643.JPGP1020644.JPGP1020715.JPGP1020826.JPGP1020825.JPG

P1020960.JPG P1020963.JPG P1020961.JPG

Last edited:
Please could I have metallica, Deadpool and iron maiden

hi,a few stern laminated custom apron cards for sale, already made up, hence the cheap price (£2.50/pair inc 2nd class postage), i only have 1 pair available of each of the ones shown apart from iron maiden (3 pairs), pm for details...... just found a few more, gotg & munsters (2 pairs of each)

ac/dc
metallica (sold)
iron maiden (2 sold,1 left)
ghostbusters (sold)
spiderman (sold)
big buck hunter
deadpool (sold)
guardians of the galaxy
munsters

cheers
john

View attachment 89620View attachment 89621View attachment 89622View attachment 89623View attachment 89624View attachment 89625View attachment 89626View attachment 89698View attachment 89699
gotg & munsters added.

Hi

Please can you add Munsters to my others
Will send PayPal tomorrow

Kind regards

Ian

Hi John,

I've lost track of what you have and what you have sold out of but I would love a Deadpool and Ghostbusters if there are any left!

Hi John,

I've lost track of what you have and what you have sold out of but I would love a Deadpool and Ghostbusters if there are any left!
sorry mate,both sold,i still have the files for both sets so could make them up from scratch for you but would be full price.
john

Not sure if there is an IMDN set left ??? if so I will have them

Cheers

kev

Thanks John. Yes please I would like a Ghostbusters and a Deadpool set (both premium if possible!) I will paypal you right now.

I know its only laminated paper but I think these are a bargain considering how much they improve the machines over standard Stern yellow cards, and how much we pay for most mods!

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks John. Yes please I would like a Ghostbusters and a Deadpool set (both premium if possible!) I will paypal you right now.

I know its only laminated paper but I think these are a bargain considering how much they improve the machines over standard Stern yellow cards, and how much we pay for most mods!

Thanks,

Paul
hi paul,sorry for the misunderstanding,the price is £5/pair as i will have to make them up,the ones pictured are the only ones i have & were priced at £2.50/ pair because they had already been made i.e. sized ,printed & laminated.
best regards
john
(have just refunded you)

lol....no problem mate, will get to work on them, just to confirm the cards will be the same ones as shown in the post.
cheers
john

hi,a few stern laminated custom apron cards for sale, already made up, hence the cheap price (£2.50/pair inc 2nd class postage), i only have 1 pair left of each of the ones shown apart from guardians of the galaxy & game of thrones. (2 pairs of each).

ac/dc
metallica (sold)
iron maiden(sold)
ghostbusters (sold)
spiderman (sold)
big buck hunter
deadpool (sold)
guardians of the galaxy
munsters (sold)
rolling stones
game of thrones

cheers
john

View attachment 89620View attachment 89621View attachment 89622View attachment 89623View attachment 89624View attachment 89625View attachment 89626View attachment 89698View attachment 89699View attachment 89984View attachment 90193
game of thrones added.

Not sure if there is an IMDN set left ??? if so I will have them

Cheers

kev
hi kev,are you still wanting the iron maiden cards?,just checking as i'm off on holiday sunday morning for a week so would like to get them in the post for you before i go.
cheers
john

Could I have some Deadpool and Ghostbusters too please?

hi ian,all the ones i had have been sold,i can make up some for you but would be the usual price of £5.00/pair inc. 1st class postage?
cheers
john

Back
Top Bottom