What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A different kind of pin lover

Pinball&LEGO mix

Registered
Alias
Mix
Hello everyone, I am finally joining you after Calimori told me about this forum when we met at a LEGO event.

I have been into pinball machines for 10 years now, even a bit longer. That's when I started building my own...but out of LEGO. Here's a link to the thread where you can see a few pics of the last one I built which is also the biggest https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/lego-pinball.57674/ . I wanted it to be as realistic as possible and that's one of the reasons why I'm still not done building it. The next step will be adding lights under it. It actually has a white LED strip there, but people never get to see it because LEGO events venues are unfortunately very bright. I am also going to improve a few other things starting with this month so I will hopefully update you soon. You of course don't need to follow the journey but I would appreciate receiving feedback from real pin lovers since I always try to include realistic details :)

Back
Top Bottom