What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 80s or 90s fruit machine

Got some closure for the big bucks but not a happy ending, the machine was smashed :/ and taken down the tip!

I feel a little bad as could of saved it for £20 :(

Got some closure for the big bucks but not a happy ending, the machine was smashed :/ and taken down the tip!

I feel a little bad as could of saved it for £20 :(
I literally shed a tear…. Thanks for the update though. They just tipped over £500. Please tell them that!

JPM Sonic (non-working) and JPM Monopoly60 (working) incoming.
Also a BWB Championship Soccer, but I had no choice in the matter. That might get smashed up!
Sonic will be traded at some stage, ideally for one of the games I initially wanted!

Just an update on this thread, the rollercoaster and pot of gold have now left the building and replaced with these three.
Hi all I know a few of you are interested in other games not just pinball so thought I would post here also,I'm having a change around in the games room so looking to see if anyone is interested in doing a swap for any of these three fruit machines ideally looking for other fruit machines from the mid to to late 80s as that's what my best memories are not looking for anything modern and especially no dond so if anyone is interested let me know.
Cheers Brian

Once I get a chance I will be moving this on, just need to sort out routing plug to suit the new 126dfx mech I fitted, has a new processor card which are not cheap!

IMG_1407.JPG

Hi Ronnie it is a cracking game but had one a few years back played it death so not wanting one again anytime soon wish I had kept it especially when you see what they go for now.
Cheers Brian

Back
Top Bottom