What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

72 hour pinball delivery

Trace

Registered
Alias
Me
Can anyone help me please. I want to know where or if I can post on the forum that my boyfriend has been dealing in arcades/pinballs for some time and now would like to offer a 72 hour delivery service door to door. No setup. He knows Martin personally and does not want to step on his toes but knows he is busy. Can anyone advise please. Thanks 👍

These are some of the machines we have in personal collection and moved. This will be a 1 pinball or 1 arcade machine door to door service. Your own personal delivery. Fully insured, 72 hour delivery from request asking as all parties are ready and no Covid restrictions. Please let me know.

Attachments

• 9FB3B64D-4C94-4F9A-9E7C-5A88CC1E5FA6.jpeg
    9FB3B64D-4C94-4F9A-9E7C-5A88CC1E5FA6.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 8679A764-2EAD-4000-8977-1577A96B8BC9.jpeg
    8679A764-2EAD-4000-8977-1577A96B8BC9.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 4669E732-4859-4D10-91B4-81293F333B95.jpeg
    4669E732-4859-4D10-91B4-81293F333B95.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 016AC342-F1E5-4FC9-9532-AD1AC1C3CFA8.jpeg
    016AC342-F1E5-4FC9-9532-AD1AC1C3CFA8.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 39
  • EE5DC783-2C8A-4D7D-B4A5-C3A98705654A.jpeg
    EE5DC783-2C8A-4D7D-B4A5-C3A98705654A.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 0FC49EDE-B24B-429A-AA98-263460D236E3.jpeg
    0FC49EDE-B24B-429A-AA98-263460D236E3.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 2B43B474-62AB-4DC5-9294-241212BFF9EC.jpeg
    2B43B474-62AB-4DC5-9294-241212BFF9EC.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 49
Hey - I would reccomend putting a price, as people will want to know that, also there's a rule that any for sale type posts should only be done by donators. Might be worth dropping the site a donation or something.

How do I make a donation and what section would I put this in please. Thanks James

Closest I would suggest would be the Parts For Sale and Wanted section, but an admin may be better placed. Make a donation is on the home page, its £10.

GLWS

Hi thanks for this. Which if these would I need to donate to put this on the forum. Thanks for all your help, and know people want machines before Xmas and possibly quicker than Martin can do as I know he is really busy and as said not stepping in his toes and he is aware that I am going to be doing this service. Repeating myself as will only be door to door service within 72 hours from confirmed pickup address. Just curious on how much people would pay for this service as new to this delivery service but want to provide a service to the pinballers. Thanks

Attachments

• B61A8E08-D3E3-40A6-AF1F-93651572CDCC.png
    B61A8E08-D3E3-40A6-AF1F-93651572CDCC.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 6AEA792E-A5CA-4923-AC22-FA95E637CCA3.png
    6AEA792E-A5CA-4923-AC22-FA95E637CCA3.png
    35 KB · Views: 18
If this help. i bought a pinball from Kent. the seller (a business) offered to deliver to me in Leeds for £160. I took the offer and they delivered next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you calling it a 72 hour delivery, and not a 3 day delivery? Is that to make it sound quicker?

3 day can mean upto 96 hours. especially if your called ups, hermes, royal snail, et al.

@Trace

Unfortunately there are quite a few scammers in pinball, so folk on this forum tend to look out for one another.

Handing a pinball machine over to a stranger involves a significant amount of trust.

Martin has our trust.

Do you have people on this site that we know and who can vouch for you ?

@Trace Wish you luck with this, I'm sure you could pick up some work.

There is a member on here @Mike-R- who is very local to me (North West), Mikes moved quite a few machines for me, always without issue and always quickly, Mike offered a same day service, but obviously this reflected in the cost. Well there was one issue, he beat my high score on A13!

Martins moved a machine for me, again without issue.

Nothing wrong with more options.

@Trace

Unfortunately there are quite a few scammers in pinball, so folk on this forum tend to look out for one another.

Handing a pinball machine over to a stranger involves a significant amount of trust.

Martin has our trust.

Do you have people on this site that we know and who can vouch for you ?

This is precisely the point for me.

The last time Martin delivered to me I wasn't even here. He knew where to put the machine, let himself in, locked up after himself and collected his money.

He certainly took longer than 72 hours though so you might be onto something 😂.

However that peace of mind is priceless. We're talking about thousands and I don't even worry about it when Martin has one of my machines.

Good luck with your venture though. Once a few known forum members have used the facility it will be easier.

People are just paranoid when parting with their pinballs. Nothing against you because it's the same when buying and selling..... transferring thousands of pounds is a lot less concerning when you know the seller.

If this help. i bought a pinball from Kent. the seller (a business) offered to deliver to me in Leeds for £160. I took the offer and they delivered next day.

Personally I wouldn’t pay more than £100, even if the service is faster than Martin. If it were urgent I’d move it myself!

Guys, don’t want to put out no bad feelings about this or with anyone but was only seeing if could help the community and earn some extra money etc. Btw my boyfriends not Martin his name is Dean. We are based in Romford so thought was pretty central. He has Personally known people in arcade industry for 15 years like Andy Geezer @agsservices, Craig Walker @giz10p, had dealings with Phil Palmer @pinballheaven. Recently helped locate and buy machines for Cannes brewery Arcade Club. Know Andy who owns it on a personal level.
So guys know several people in pinball/arcade game so can’t run away. Also over time had some very rare machines myself in my collection and I have moved them as my own babies which I know everyone wants for their machines. Personally know ‘famous’ Martin for over 15 years and he is fully aware I was putting this out there. Haven’t called myself Martin 😂😂😂😂 just being up front and honest.
(message form my boyfriend Dean)

@Trace (Dean)... Many thanks for the clarification!

Let me explain... I was chatting with Martin (started off as 5 mins... ended up just over an hour... :rofl: )... He was saying about a new guy on the scene... Doing the same as him... However he was also called Martin... it seems people have been getting them confused... Anyhow, this other Martin had been missing pickups, not turning up etc.. And of course people would ring "our" Martin complaining that he hadnt turned up...

So - just a word of warning out there - make sure you get the right one!! 👍

Let me explain... I was chatting with Martin (started off as 5 mins... ended up just over an hour... :rofl: )... He was saying about a new guy on the scene... Doing the same as him... However he was also called Martin... it seems people have been getting them confused... Anyhow, this other Martin had been missing pickups, not turning up etc.. And of course people would ring "our" Martin complaining that he hadnt turned up...

Hi thanks for this. Known ‘our’ Martin for some years and am fully aware who the original Martin is Hahahah. And as I speak to him in a weekly basis just to see how he is doing am also aware 5 mins turns into well over an hour 😂😂📞

Guys, don’t want to put out no bad feelings about this or with anyone but was only seeing if could help the community and earn some extra money etc. Btw my boyfriends not Martin his name is Dean. We are based in Romford so thought was pretty central. He has Personally known people in arcade industry for 15 years like Andy Geezer @agsservices, Craig Walker @giz10p, had dealings with Phil Palmer @pinballheaven. Recently helped locate and buy machines for Cannes brewery Arcade Club. Know Andy who owns it on a personal level.
So guys know several people in pinball/arcade game so can’t run away. Also over time had some very rare machines myself in my collection and I have moved them as my own babies which I know everyone wants for their machines. Personally know ‘famous’ Martin for over 15 years and he is fully aware I was putting this out there. Haven’t called myself Martin 😂😂😂😂 just being up front and honest.
(message form my boyfriend Dean)
Was hoping he'd be called Track, then you could have 70s style windscreen sunstrip saying Track & Trace ;)

The "other" Martin collected a couple of machines from me 2 weeks ago. Text communication throughout the week and turned up when he said he would. Had no problems with him at all.

Sorry to derail a tad but just wanted to vouch for him.

Back
Top Bottom