What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available 7' Pool Table - Hazelgrove Superleague - newly reclothed - £325

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Ex pub 80's pool table.

Slate and cushions have been newly reclothed, also supplied with brand new accessories: 2 x 1 piece cues, box of chalk, cloth brush, triangle, set of red/yellow balls.

Fitted with freeplay mechanism.

Cosmetically good for age, taped up hole in plastic ball return as pictured, crack in metal ball tray, but all works fine.

Think Martin could deliver this but you'd have to check with him, or collection from Lincoln.

I may be able to deliver on a weekday if not too far away.

Last edited:
£60 for weekday delivery and ground floor installation within 1 hour of Lincoln (LN6) . Outside this area message me for a price.

Also have a 6' WIK coin operated air hockey table coming in a week or two.

My thoughts exactly.

I had one before I had pinball machines. The bigger problem is that you mostly end up playing yourself....and that isn't fun. Having said that, it does look like a nice table and quite tempting. I seem to be moving back towards Chess at the moment though, which is a much more reasonable home activity.

They are a tough sell due to size. I had one the same as this. I gave it away for free. Sorry OP, not what you wanted to hear 🤣

I want to buy this but need to get hold of Martin first to see if he can get it for me. Might be a bit beyond his current remit, hard to say. Meant to ring him today but been horrendously busy. Will try him Monday

I want to buy this but need to get hold of Martin first to see if he can get it for me. Might be a bit beyond his current remit, hard to say. Meant to ring him today but been horrendously busy. Will try him Monday

It's not a one man job. They weigh 250kg and are massively bigger than pinball machine. It's a 3 man job.

They come apart as shown in pic - slate, body and stands. Two man job should be enough.

Was my first arcade type purchase in 1991. Got one for £50 and absolutely loved it. Helped me through study every night for accountancy exams.

Would still have one now if had room but seeing as I tend to play American pool these days, would need even more space!!

They do come apart but the slate alone is sbout 80kg and the carcass 170kg. It's a hell of a job to shift.

Hmmm. Sounds like that might not be a goer. Maybe his brother in law might get it, I know he works in a pair with another guy.

No problem moving it this end with my help, it’s an easy run to the back of Martin’s van with my piano wheels, I have moved hundreds of tables this way. But of course would need help the other end, the slate is awkward to carry. You can wheel the slate and body with a sack barrow on their sides but only if space allows, a drop off in a garage this way is doable by one person if your van has a tail lift , which Martin’s does.

Also it takes up the space of about 2 pins in the van so he will probably charge more.

Going on ebay on Monday as I have £1 max fees offer.

wish this came up after I moved house . Already have a table from Mark and it’s great but at my holiday home . Can’t fit one at home but when I move if there’s a double garage this is exactly what I want . Unfortunately for me that will fly on eBay !

Sorry to those asking about the air hockey table, it's not coming in after all.

Back
Top Bottom