What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50v feed low - Fixed!

Max

Site Supporter
Alias
Max
So, I took delivery of the Congo I bought on Ebay yesterday (within 24hrs of winning!), lovely looking machine in v nice condition throughout. The machine boots and tests ok, everything appears to work but upon starting a game it becomes clear that all is not well, flippers don't move more than a couple of mil, ejects barely move the ball etc.
I have very little electrical/electronics knowledge but I followed this guide: https://homepinballrepair.com/troubleshooting-williams-bally-wpc-pinball-machines/
testing TP105 shows that the 50v feed is well down, reading around 20v, all the other voltages are ok. Any advice on the next steps for troubleshooting/diagnosis, I'm (literally) guessing the following might be culprits?

1687339890538.png

Thanks
Max

Last edited:
Wpc 95 games have weak coils if there is a blown fuse. Check those. They’re the annoying smaller size glass fuses so make sure you order the correct size if you don’t have any.

Wpc 95 games have weak coils if there is a blown fuse. Check those. They’re the annoying smaller size glass fuses so make sure you order the correct size if you don’t have any.
That'd be amazing if that's all it is, i'll check them. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom