What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 points awarded coming on early?

Bandit Boy

Registered
5Years
Another niggle on my EM... "Royal Guard"
After reading the game flyer it appears that the 500 points bonus for the centre and outlanes should only be activated once you've turned out the lights on A B C D E at the top that also lights "Special", but on this machine it's activated straight away??
It just alternates between all of then giving 500 points when lit... from what I believe it's the 0-9 control in the box that alternates the lights??

Any thoughts lads??

Hi,

The 0 to 9 unit could've been utilised to select the lit lanes, but I'd expect that the feature's enabled from somewhere else. If it's tied into the top rollover lanes, then it should clear when the control bank for them resets. Is there an 'Sequence Completed' frame in the bank (possibly with no coil fitted), which closes its switches when the sequence is completed?. In addition to activating the Special, this (if it's present) would be a likely place to start up the '500' feature. I'd also look for a relay marked '50 or 500 w/lit', which might be part of the bank or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom