What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 3D Printing - Jukebox Badge

Andy B

Site Supporter
Can anyone with a 3D printer print me a plastic badge for a BAL-AMI jukebox I am restoring please?

I have no files I’m afraid. In fact, all I have is a screenshot of one for sale on EBay that someone in Australia is selling for £38 plus £27 shipping!

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• 2EA4A3BF-C43D-450A-B839-6E5AD65216EB.png
    2EA4A3BF-C43D-450A-B839-6E5AD65216EB.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 37
No. Sorry. That’s literally all I have.

I’ll post on FaceBook Group I am on to see if I can get dimensions.

First pass...
1665004719732.png
ive not really tried to cleanup the top layer - which is why you can see the lines. Probably not the best effort at the gold effect either.. but you get the idea

Last edited:
Good effort!

Is the gold lettering layers of a different coloured medium?

I was figuring I would just paint with gold paint.

Are you restoring this as near to original as possible Andy as I’m sure Bertha can knock something out albeit a retheme.

Good effort!

Is the gold lettering layers of a different coloured medium?

I was figuring I would just paint with gold paint.
Its printed in blue filament. Painted it black then added the gold (which is this sort of brush on gold leaf type stuff I have)
Didnt' realise you were going to paint it yourself :)

The intention with this one was to check if the font (I wasnt able to find the exact font it was in) looked etc correct enough for you but I thought it be rude not to colour it correctly

Back
Top Bottom