What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 3D Printed Eddy

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
Alias
HomerRamone
Finished printing and painting him and im starting to realise that im running out of space to put all these 3d printed things I decide I "need" to print because it be fun to paint.

So I thought I would offer him up for sale on here before I try putting him on fleabay (shiver). He's 3d printed and painted by me - so he's definitely not perfect by any means. But I daresay he would look pretty sweet atop an Iron Maiden back box or on a shelf somewhere. (Hes around 28 CM tall)

I did put holes in for his eyes an fitted some LEDs. (I actually put some holes in for some LEDS along the front but didn't really plan that so well - printed him with supports and haven't managed to get all the supports out of the holes. Doh)

Not looking to make fat wad of cash, but a couple of beers out if it might be nice. Cost around £60 in materials to print - so maybe £80+postage. (£85 if you want the PSU)

front.jpg

front eyes.jpg

Yeah I know - thats a Roadshow not an IM - but just to give an idea scale.
backbox.jpg

angle1.jpg
There are certainly imperfections - probably never notice these if its sat on top of the backbox
closeup.jpg

When is a hole not a hole ?
holes.jpgholes rear.jpg

Attachments

• front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 2
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg