What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2x Ridge race cabs and 1x Killer instinct 2 cab for sale

Rus121

Site Supporter
Anyone here have any interest in these? One ridge racer cab has the original ridge racer pcb and the other has rave racer installed. Both cabs are in decent shape with fully working monitors although the wheels on one of the cabs is a little bent and the same cab has some slight corner damage. One of the cabs has a brand new steering wheel assembly with control pots.

KI2 machine is in very good shape with some ultimarc blue buttons and new original controls.It has a few scrapes and some shrinking T-molding (for which i have some to new stuff identical to the old) I have both ki1 and 2 pcbs for this but currently has the original ki2 installed.

SANY00071-1.jpg

SANY01571-1.jpg

SANY01561-1.jpg

Not after much for these cabs. £175 for the original ridge racer cab. £100 for the other with rave racer. £250 for the KI2 cab. Would do a great deal for someone wanting to take them all at once. Been told i have to sort out the house this year....
sad-1.png

Still have these for sale if anyone is interested? Would be up for any trades deals you may have too. LMK...
smile-1.png

hi, i also posted on your profile page some lines, basically i wanted to know if you sell the Ridge/Rave Racer pcbs (no metal cage) and shipping abroad.

Thanks.

Rus121' date=' post: 1693411 said:
Still have these for sale if anyone is interested? Would be up for any trades deals you may have too. LMK...
smile-1.png

I know i really shouldn't but for £100 it may just be worth putting one in storage in the garage in the hope i may one day have a man shack or space in the house.

What would postage be to Cheshire?

Call me on 07885 982917 as i don't know how to PM and i can not reply because it keeps asking me to enter a valid message!!!!!

I admit to not really marketing them very well and this is due to my strange desire to hold onto them. I did post them on jammaplus once, and got a lot of interest yet sadly, the people that were interested wanted only the monitors and the pcbs (ridge racer original is rare as hens teeth and will fit in the much larger 'simulator' style machines that rarely come with a working boardset) Collection only i'm afraid, but i wouldnt mind a courier coming to get them either as i dont mind helping lift them out. I should also point out that i have Ultimate mortal kombat 3 and the original killer instinct pcbs as extras as well as a jamma switcher to install them all in the same machine.

I dont really want to strip them, but i may be swayed by offers so PM me and we can chat about the details.

Sadly i can't find the PM option, if you could pm me please with an email address to further chat about it i would be very grateful; basically the Rave Racer pcb; i would like them both (Ridge Racer too) but due to recent overspending (on other racing pcb set) i won't be able soon.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom