What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 UK Pinball Hall of Fame Inductions

PinballNews

Registered
Alias
Martin Ayub
Huge thanks to the many forum members who submitted suggestions for this year's UK Pinball Hall of Fame inductees.

The Nominations and Inductions Committee have considered them all and have selected this year's inductees.

The announcement of those chosen will be made, like last year, in a special ceremony at UK Pinfest.

Congratulations in advance to the new inductees and thanks again to everyone in the community for all the nominations.

Martin.

Is Gary Flower involved as I believe he owns the rights to "UK Pinball hall of Fame"?

David

Someone is claiming I am doing a 'land grab' on the UK Pinball Hall of Fame'.

Please see the letter below published in UKPinball (yahoo Group) back in 2019.

Regardless, I control the trademark (Trade mark number UK00003838159) and this regulates the use of the brand for events, tournaments, awards and a whole host of other categories.

Those listed as being on the committee are aware the trademark exists as most have signified by responding previously on this website.

I reiterate, if any of the want to work with me under the banner of UK Pinball Hall of Fame, they are welcome to join me.

Another solution is they start up their own awards scheme with a clearly differentiated title.

Please be assured control of the trademark will be vigorously defended.

All should cease and desist from using this trademark without written authority of the trademark owner.

2019 UKPHOF.png immediately.

Can't seem to find a reference on Teletext.

Sent a message on ICQ to get this whole sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom