What's new

2015 UK Pinball Party Machine List

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Here is the machine list for the UK Pinball Party that is happening next weekend 21st-23rd August.

UKPP 2015 Machine List

Banzai run
Batman (Data East)
Black Knight 2000
Black Knight 2000
Blackout
BoP
BSD
Buck Rogers
Caveman
CC Continued
Class of 1812
Corvette
Devils Dare
Diner
Dirty Harry
Dr Dude
Dracula (Stern)
FG
Fire!
Fireball II
Firepower
Firepower
Fish Tales
Flash Gordon
FT
FT
Full Throttle #1
Full Throttle #2
Full Throttle #3
Funhouse
GE
GE
Harlem Globetrotters
Haunted House
Hi-Deal
Hit The Deck
HS2
HS2 Getaway
I500
Indy 500
Iron Man
Jack*Bot
Jokerz
Jolly Jokers
Magic City
Meteor
Monster Bash
Monte Carlo
2 from 3 of Mousin Around, Black Knight or Paragon
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Mystic
NBA
New Canasta
Nitro Ground Shaker
Op Thunder
Party Animal
Phantom Of The Opera
Phoenix
Playboy
Playboy (Bally)
Playboy (Bally)
Playboy (Stern)
Police Force
Roadshow
Roadshow
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Roller Games
Scared Stiff
Shadow
Six Million Dollar Man
Sopranos
Space Shuttle
Space Station
Spiderman
Spiderman
SS
ST pro
ST pro
ST pro ?
T2
T2
TAF
The Walking Dead (LE)
TOTAN
TSPP
TWD pro
Twilight Zone
Warlock
WCS
WH2O
WH2O
World Challenge Soccer
Wizard of Oz
WWF Royal Rumble
X-Men

It is likely that there will be additional machines on the day that we have yet to be notified of.

Thanks Pete and even bigger thanks to all the Guys and Girls that have allowed their machines to be used by the great unclean...

You make the party.
Cheers

Ian

Sorry but mine won't now be able to make it. :( Andy's van apparently isn't able to go inside the M25 and I'm not able to take anything with me as the rest of the family are going on to my brother in laws in the car.

If anyone is passing through London and has space in a van then please let me know.

I'm nearly 2h West of John so it would add 4h to my journey and I'm not picking up the van til Friday 4pm so it's a no I'm afraid unless John could get them to me first. You find someone east of John then perhaps they could drop in.

Seems a shame that M25 ruling from Andy, can't say I understand the reason for that.

I'm nearly 2h West of John so it would add 4h to my journey and I'm not picking up the van til Friday 4pm so it's a no I'm afraid unless John could get them to me first. You find someone east of John then perhaps they could drop in.

Seems a shame that M25 ruling from Andy, can't say I understand the reason for that.

My bad

Thanks to whoever is bringing the Banzaii Run and the DE Batman. Never had a chance to play either in real life and always wanted to.

Looks like a great selection of machines. :thumbs:

I've offered a couple if they can be picked up and returned from Guildford. IJ wms and sttng. How do I enter the tournament guys is there a thread?

Back
Top Bottom