What's new

2015 PinballInfo Awards (Results)

if done by memberwide PM maybe add the game census for fun. anonymous of course so tables of games/makes/age/tech but not by owners

If running this again this year, I wonder how Ghostbusters would fair?
I'm sure it'll get a fair few votes, doubt it will make top 10 though not enough of them out there, I haven't played it enough to make my mind up.

Top 5 or top 10, what does it change?
The point is This year, we could have just played 4 new pins, the Hobbit, the big Lebowski, The Ghostbusters, the rob zombie.
Batman 66, Alien, and Dialed is for next year. So I can't see the relevance to get a NEW top compared to last year.

I think this forum needs a pinball top that could change each week with new evaluations. Like on pinside.

But Pinside has that. Wouldn't that be a bit pointless? It's all personal tastes too.

Not totally pointless as it might show some cultural or other interesting differences. I expect games like NBA Fastbreak to be more popular stateside for example. There will be other games that were relatively more available in each region too.

Man, I just wanna see lists. Give pinballinfo some extra clickbait :D

No way is afm a better game than mm. The alien things look like they're going to snap off they're that flimsy. Never been a big fan of Christmas cracker toys in the playfield.

Plays just as well if you take them off [emoji6]

Time for a 2020 update? Would be interested to see if Jurassic Park is as popular here as it is on the other forum.

Back
Top Bottom