What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/2015 Pinballinfo Fantasy Premier League Thread

JT.

Site Supporter
OK all, that time is nearly upon us again when the Premier league starts. The world cup was nice, but now it's time for real football again :) I've renewed the Pinball Info Fantasy League, so come and join up! Just go to fantasy.premierleague.com, create yourself an account, pick a squad up to the value of £100 million (it will even pick a squad for you if you are not sure), then join the pinballinfo league. The league code is 644183-161596. You can pick then change your squad as much as you like up until the start of the season (16 Aug 11:30), so feel free to register, just pick any time (or let it do that for you) then give it some thought between now and kickoff.

Any questions, just post in this thread :)

Can an admin un-sticky last season's thread and sticky this please?

I just recreated the league for the coming season, though don't have the time to participate myself - try code 838812-205517 and let me know if it works OK.

I guess when you re-created it, it carried us over so I was already in it! I think I came second last, last season :) cheers mate

What is the code for this season 2016 /2017??
I couldn't see a code when I renewed it so figured the old code would still work, or that it would just show in your list of leagues ...it said everyone who participated last year had been automatically re registered.

cheers, yeah my team was listed but it was for my mate to join in..

Back
Top Bottom