What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 2012 Yamasa Tekken Devil Ver. Pachislo *REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbosinbad360

Registered
10 Years
Wife's MOT is due so having to sell my 2012 Yamasa Tekken Devil Ver pachislo machine.
Owned for about 2 months, in mint condition comes with step-down transformer, keys, and over 600 tokens.
I was informed by the guy that had It imported it was "probably" the only one in the U.K (take this with pinch of salt if you so wish!)
Great machine to play with the massive lcd screen, fantastic sound and lighshows,
Here are some photos and some various videos I posted on Youtube.

Attract mode

Gameplay

Bonus round

2014-06-28 12.17.08-1.jpg
2014-06-25 21.29.03.jpg
2014-06-17 16.18.51-1.jpg
Hi,

REDUCED NOW TO £200 FOR QUICK SALE

Last edited:
REALLY good looking machine :)

Would be tempted, however way more than i would pay for a pachislo (I have had a couple and ended up with just the one)...

Might have to invite myself round for a play before it goes ;) lol

REALLY good looking machine :)

Would be tempted, however way more than i would pay for a pachislo (I have had a couple and ended up with just the one)...

Might have to invite myself round for a play before it goes ;) lol
If you want to play Paul your more than welcome to pop over. But machine HAS to be sold by Wednesday this week so I am open to reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom