What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20% off EBAY today till 10PM?????

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Hello everybody just recieved this in my in box, via wow-cher / Ebay (I must have signed up for something previously, been meaning to cancel but.....) there saying its a FLASH sale simply 1) buy something, 2) pay with Paypal, 3) enter voucher code CUKFLASH in the checkout when promted. Note only single use between 4pm & 10pm today thrusday 22nd of October
just done a google search and looks legit?
I dont really need anything at the moment, "just my luck" but if anyones going to buy why not give it a try?
Although Mannys Roadshow part project looks awful tempting check out ebay item number 262104782492
Hope it works for you.

And in 'eligible categories' of products too, but it doesn't seem to say what they are.

I bought something for £258 when this last promo happened and had to wait 6 weeks to get my £50 as due to technical difficulties the discount didn't apply automatically. good ole ebay and its tricks

Back
Top Bottom