What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Buy 1Stoppinball Parts Order

1stoppinball

Registered
Alias
Mel
Hi,

Just about to order from Pinball Life so if you need anything then jump on board

A couple of Examples

Price to You Sir !!!!

Stern Flipper Rebuild Kits £ 49

Stern Coil Stop ( not the Chocolate Teapot Variety ) £ 4

Suits you sir it does :)

Just to name but two products

Let me know by PM if you want anything .

Mel
1stoppiball

PS Huge quantity of Pinballs arriving on Monday that will work in Magnet Machines great price so combine the order and postage

Also the best quality Non-Magnet Pinballs money can buy great quality and nice and shiney

Going to be placing an order with Pinball Life in the next week ish so anything you need drop me a mail and I'll see if I can add it to the order.

No VAT here so prices will generally be cheaper ;-)

Mel

Final call for this order will be placed in the next couple of days so drop me a mail

Mel

Final Call for PL order , placing this weekend , if you want cheaper parts you know what to do !!!! No Value Added at this station :)

Mel

1stoppinball.com / onestoppinball.co.uk

New order to be placed with Pinball Life at the end of Feb , if you want to jump on board DM me , no vat at 1stoppinball , cheaper prices and fast delivery.

Mel

1stoppinball ( trading for over ten years )

PU Parts Germany,

If I can get orders for ten shooter lane protectors then I will make a group order . Account is all set up from last time so should be fairly straight forward.

Needs to be at least ten to make the shipping viable.

UK postage calculated on dropping with me as need to know how long the shooter lanes are , one I bought last year was nearly 2 ft !!!!!!!

Drop me a DM if you are interested

Mel

Pinball Life Order , last shout to get your parts , as I will be ordering this week. Cheapest way to get non stock parts to the UK for you.

Mel

PU Parts Shooter Lane Protectors or what ever you want .

I have orders for 10 S Lanes now so nearly there need a few more to spread the fixed costs ( My Germany / Postage etc ) so drop me a DM if you want anything

They have loads of stuff worth a look

Mel

Final Final Shout for Pinball Life order , will be placing tomorrow and you would need to sort the payment tomorrow for non stock items.

Mel

Been asked to get a couple of sets of these , they look quite good , not as lairy as the pure mirror type blades.

PL will ship but he is suggesting 4 is the most economical so is any one else interested in some.

The main problem will be shipping them in the UK once they hit me !!!!!

Mel

Been asked to get a couple of sets of these , they look quite good , not as lairy as the pure mirror type blades.

PL will ship but he is suggesting 4 is the most economical so is any one else interested in some.

The main problem will be shipping them in the UK once they hit me !!!!!

Mel
I had these on my Hobbit CE they looked amazing

Making an order to US Pinball Life in the next week if you need anything then drop me a message , will need to be quick as I want to process it by Fri / Sat .

Also if you did ask me to get an Eight way power splitter ( stern spike / spike 2 ) let me know as I forgot who asked me to get them one

I had a quick look at their website for some plastics. (They weren’t carrying them)

What the heck is this thing?!? 😱 Is there really that much demand for pinball themed butt plugs? Each to their own I guess but I wasn’t anticipating seeing that in their lists

Attachments

• IMG_0021.png
    IMG_0021.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 84
I had a quick look at their website for some plastics. (They weren’t carrying them)

What the heck is this thing?!? 😱 Is there really that much demand for pinball themed butt plugs? Each to their own I guess but I wasn’t anticipating seeing that in their lists
It's a thing to pick up things from the bottom of the machine, yeh it's funny took me a while to work it out.

Its designed for making it easier to switch modern sterns off and on, you all clearly have very dirty minds if you immediately see another use for it.

It can also double up as a miniature Christmas Tree if you remove if from the extendable stick.

Back
Top Bottom