What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay 1994 Original *Gold* Addams Family Pinball Machine

@Durzel & @BelgiumPinball please please look at the link from David. This machine is also not a gold !!

Look at the red carpet !!
Out of curiosity, what is wrong with the red carpet? The Flippers.be link simply says "The star pattern in the red carpet is a bit different between TAF and TAF Gold. In TAFG the largest star is less visible." but the two comparison images are too small and low resolution to give clear guidance on what it should be.

Here is the Pinballowners one:
http://img.pinballowners.com/view/50/43/5043ca2d9721142574a752c320393c.jpg

And here is another TAFG (allegedly?):
3c5b7b62-18eb-4853-bf56-ede9b7b37a17.jpg
..that looks very similar.

This one has the correct stamp on the side of the playfield, and no "Diamond Plate" on the playfield below the flippers.

Hi @Durzel
Here is a pic of my TAF
IMG_0409.JPG

To me it looks the same you can see bid stars and small stars
Unlike this
IMG_0406.PNG
IMG_0407.PNG

The stars looks more busyer what do you think !
Yes you are right the text is missing on the sold black back ground !
To me it rings alarm bells ,if I had a gold TAF I would be showing pics showing it is a TAFG , like production date etc etc as showed from the link earlier in this thread.
Really hope I am wrong ,and I apologise to the person who has this machine ,SORRY !
But in my opinion it does not look true TAFG :(
Just rechecked my text ,it is different ,to close of call for me !!

Last edited:
Hi @Durzel
Here is a pic of my TAF View attachment 67863
To me it looks the same you can see bid stars and small stars
Unlike thisView attachment 67864View attachment 67865
The stars looks more busyer what do you think !
Yes you are right the text is missing on the sold black back ground !
To me it rings alarm bells ,if I had a gold TAF I would be showing pics showing it is a TAFG , like production date etc etc as showed from the link earlier in this thread.
Really hope I am wrong ,and I apologise to the person who has this machine ,SORRY !
But in my opinion it does not look true TAFG :(
Just rechecked my text ,it is different ,to close of call for me !!

It was definitely a TAFG

2.jpg

20120115_130635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom