What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay 1994 Original *Gold* Addams Family Pinball Machine

jameshanks

Banned
Registered
1994 Original *Gold* Addams Family Pinball Machine On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Original-Gold-Addams-Family-Pinball-Machine-Fully-Working/192474984414?

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

So you’re from the USA, posting from Egypt, and the machine is available for collection in Watford at a bargain price of 14k? First dibs please :rofl:

I am from the United States of America but I work temporarily in an oil company for the duration of the construction

Dear domlouis

The game in Watford in England is the truth I do not lie and can buy this game anyone

thanks

Well the pictures is of the one @jonathan sold and has been listed on ebay for what seems like the best part of a year... going up in price since it was first listed for £10K...

How are we supposed to collect if you’re not there? Did you leave the key to the house under the doormat?

Hasn't this been on ebay for weeks if not months at 14k?

Someone hasn't got their bearings on the value methinks...

@carl lawrence just curious how can you tell that isn't a gold playfield?
I asked someone years ago about what the difference was ! The art work on the playfield is slightly different ,that is the only difference. Bally over produced the gold cabs , so then they ended up putting standard playfields in to get rid of the stock . unfortunately when people see a gold cab they automatically think it is a gold and that's the start of someone being ripped off :(

I asked someone years ago about what the difference was ! The art work on the playfield is slightly different ,that is the only difference. Bally over produced the gold cabs , so then they ended up putting standard playfields in to get rid of the stock . unfortunately when people see a gold cab they automatically think it is a gold and that's the start of someone being ripped off :(

They did not however get a Plaque.. these have been reproduced but are easily detected.
http://www.flippers.be/pinball/bally/addamsfamilygold/addams_family_gold.html

Back
Top Bottom