What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 1981 Bally games

Get rid of the 8 machines you have on the Ground Floor and replace with these 8 proper machines :p

I have 12 classics already that no one sees, if I did buy these, they would be tombstoned for 2-3 years until i build my games room

They most definitely wouldn't be for the public to play, classic get destroyed on location

I wonder how many classics are buried away?There's not been many came up here since I joined in August. A new to the hobby guy like me has slim chance of getting one.

I wonder how many classics are buried away?There's not been many came up here since I joined in August. A new to the hobby guy like me has slim chance of getting one.
It’s tough to get classics. They do come up (there was a Flash Gordon hanging about for ages unsold :( ), but I had issues getting hold of mine as well.

It feels - correctly or not - that they’re more likely to end up as collectors’ items/museum pieces/in storage than newer pins.

I’d just post a Wanted ad for any classic because the 1981 Ballys tend to be a bit Pokémon-esque (gotta collect ‘em all), but some of the Sterns and Williams of that era, and Ballys of other eras, are super good, but less collectible. Maybe Meteor, Flight 2000, Harlem Globetrotters.

Last edited:
I did see Flash Gordon. It wasn't for me.
It's not all doom and gloom 😀 I have Barracora at the moment. Fathom is of interest to me. It has the gameplay and theme that's tickles my interest.

I did see Flash Gordon. It wasn't for me.
It's not all doom and gloom 😀 I have Barracora at the moment. Fathom is of interest to me. It has the gameplay and theme that's tickles my interest.
Everyone wants a Fathom. That's why Haggis remade it. This is the first Fathom I've seen for sale on the forums, I think, since I joined in 2021.

bet your flash gordon does not have a cat inside like mine did tonight,when I left the coin door open by accident!,she was lucky it wasn't switched on at the wall,or she would have used up one of her 9 lives

catpin.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom