What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 1951 Seeburg M100B Jukebox - 99% restored

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Hey all,

I know someone out there will want this for their games room. This is my own personal 1951 Juke that I built myself out of as many original parts as I could find. The cabinet, amps, mech have all be restored by me. The only things I haven't finished are :

Coin door missing, Lower aluminium skirt, Recovering if really wanted.

Jobs done :

Green eggshell paint removed and cabinet completely refinished as per the originals in Zebrano sticky back wood effect covering with dark oak sides. The coverings were cut exactly to follow the same pattern as the originals. This however was done in the winter in the garage and when I bought it into the house it bubbled.

Mechanism has been fully restored with all original Seeburg parts with 50Hz gears fitted, sourced from a german hideaway.

Original amp recapped and new valves where needed. Original speaker repaired, All new mirror tiles (some spares included) all new speaker grille cloth and mirror blades. Original colour tray and motor with new rainbow gel fitted.

Original dome glass with original Seeburg logo. Still takes coins 5c/10c/25c. Freeplay adaptor available on ebay.

Has keys for back cover and dome.

Original cash bag and needle brush. Styluses fitted are Stereo compliant even though it's only a mono jukebox. Original Pickering Red Cartridge.

Price is £5000 ovno or trade for really nice Stern...

Watch the video's in order to see the progression. If you need any more pics or info please don't hesitate to ask.

RECORDS NOT INCLUDED

Courtney

Back
Top Bottom